Monday, July 14, 2008

Hello

A great big thank you goes out to Val and Krissy for this award. I was so surprised and honored my sentence had won. :)

 

19 more days and we are moving out of this apartment. I am so glad. We will stay with Emma no longer than 8 weeks and we'll have the money for a bigger apartment. YIPPEEEEEEEE.

We finally decided on where to get an apartment at. Jeanne thank you for the sites you sent. I searched an could not find one we could afford. The one we use to live at years ago we paid 640.00 a month rent for is now 1500.00 a month, yikes!!!!!!!!!! Man things have gone up in Jersey since I moved to philly. See that kitchen above and the appliances? That is the kitchen we will have once we have the money saved to move. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, laundry closet with washer and dryer in it, diningroom, livingroom, patio, dishwasher, garbage disposal, huge closets, centrl heat and air conditioning, wall to wall carpet, huge olympic size pool, tennis courts, playground for the kids, and most of all very good schools. All that for 950.00 a month!!! Yep I can see myself cooking dinner in the kitchen, loading the dishwasher afterwards, then relaxing on the patio. I can see Rebecca playing on the playground or swimming in the pool and going to a great school. I can see Jim and Rebecca and I very happy. Please, please let it happen. Oh and the place is in Buck's County, here in PA. So, I can keep my tags, my cheap car insurance and my Pa license and not have to worry about any of those things. This week I am going to go get the storage place and start moving things to it, so we save time on August 2, when we leave this apartment.  Remember Eden, my nephew's son who was born addicted to heroine? Well, look at this lil guy now. He is so smart and happy. His mommy takes very good care of him. They live with his grandma who loves him very much and spoils him rotten, lol. His mommy has a really nice boyfriend who loves both her and Eden. Eden's mommy is taking college courses on line, so she can be home with her son. She wants to get a job as a child psycologists. I wish her all the best. Here's my favorite recent pic of Eden.

 That smile on his face is just priceless. I love those big blue eyes of his. He is one of my sister Lucy's 9 grandchildren. And she has a 10th grandchild coming anytime. Her daughter Sharon is having her 3rd child this month. It is a girl and she will be named Heidi. I love that name. All I can say is, when you have 7 kids of your own, you better expect a whole passle of grandkids, lol. I have pictures of her other grandkids in virginia, but I have to download them yet. I will do that later. They are so darn cute. I best be going now. The kitchen should be cooled off now. I had the oven on baking a loaf of bread. We're having it along with broiled whiting, vegetable rice and buttered corn for supper tonight, and I made a picture of sweet tea also. Take care all and have a wonderful day.

LOVE YA.....................CINDY

 

24 comments:

  1. Beautiful kitchen!!!!!!!
    Keeping your family in my prayers. {{}}
    Beautiful pics of Eden. :)
    Hugs,
    Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cindy love  I am so so glad that you are looing forward to your lovley new house I am almost as excited as you !! Can't wait for you all to move in and enjoy the rest of the summer.  You will all have a nice wee break at Emma's  that in itself will be like an extended holiday for Rebecca !!  Praying for you all every day.  These photo's of Nathan are so cute  it is wonderful how is he growing into a lovely wee lad.   God Bless,  much love  Sybil XXX  Extra big XX for Rebacca.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to believe that God is going to really bless you all after what all you've been through.  I'm excited for you so much.  Come on August 2nd.

    That baby is soooo sweet.  He seems to be doing very well.  I hope his withdrawals have ended.  That's truly unfair for him and oh how he must have suffered.

    Love and will write an entry later.  Still really, really tired.

    NELISHIA
    http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/Prayingandbelieving/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That place looks WONDERFUL!!!  I am sure it will all work out and you will be there, relaxing by the pool, before you know it!

    ((hugs))
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy thinking of you and hoping you will be in your new home soon ~ you so deserve to have a nice place ~ and somewhere Rebecca can play and go to a nice school ~ I know you will be happy there ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you'll be moving soon and I hope it's in God's will for you to be in the apartment you shared! It sounds absolutely wonderful!!

    God Bless
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so excited for you all to be in that new apartment that's a dream come true.
    Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on winning the weekly sentence. That sounds lke a great place to live. I hope ya'll can swing it soon . A beautiful child and a great picture. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats sissy.....he is such a cutie......and i know you'll be glad to move away from that location of pa.....i can't wait for us to move into our new apartment

    ReplyDelete
  10. apartment looks and sounds awesome.. sending good vibes.  That little guy is precious
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I am so happy for you to get a nice big apartment. You don't know me probably but I have been reading your journal for some time now. In PA things must be pretty expensive. I am in the process of buying a 3 bedroom 2 bath house with half an acre for $120,000. My payments (including taxes and insurance) is 980 a month. Although I know there are apartments around here in Ca that go for at leats $1,400  a month.  Congrats and good luck

    ReplyDelete
  12. The plan sound's wonderful. What a great apartment. I am so happy for you. You have needed something like this for a long time.
    God Bless,
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on winning the weekly sentence!  I'll keep you in my prayers about the move.
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope every thing works out just as you want it to, all the extra room will be sooo nice.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  15. my comment part 2 lOL.
    Eden is such a cute little guy, I am so glad he is ok and is a happy healthy boy.
    Getting a storage unit is so helpful, it just makes moving so much easier. I hope the move goes smoothly.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope everything works out, so you and your family can move into your new apartment.  The kitchen looks fantastic.  I know you will be so happy there.  It was good to see how upbeat you are.  God answers prayers all the time.  Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cindy, Eden is so precious !!!!!!!! Hope everything works out for your move, Love You Lisa XO

    ReplyDelete
  18. congrats on the move. I'll be praying you get that nice place. Eden is sure a cutie pie I'm so happy he is doing so good.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What is broiled whiting??  I've never heard of that.  Guess I will have to go and do some googling! lol

    I will keepyou in my prayers Cindy.. I do hope that you guys are able to move into the apartment of your dreams.  You so deserve it!

    Hugs
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on the award...well deserved.   The apartment find sounds wonderful...even the price being high, well...that is a fact of life now...everything is.   I know you will be happy.  Eden is so cute...loved the little ones photo.  Hugs and love,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please send me your new address sometime. I have mail to send.
    I hope you find a place that brings you safety, peace and happiness. LOVE YOU

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations on the award.  Wow, I though apartment prices were high in Iowa.  They are still around 650 to 750 a month.  I remember my first house the rent was 100.  Oh the good ole days.  Eden is a doll.


                    Julie



    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi,
    Came by to congratulate you on your winning sentence and best wishes in your new apartment. It looks beautiful. Also best wishes to Eden and his mom too!
    http://aol.com/nanmm11@aol.com
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Cindy I am praying that things are going to go well with you at last.  The apartment looks great I do hope you will manage to get it. Thinking of you all the time and will look forward to your next entry. best wishes Kathie.

    ReplyDelete