Sunday, October 26, 2008

Accident/Birthday


I don't know how I did it, but I was trying to add my jland journal's to this blogger one at a time. But it added them all at once, wow, that made my day for sure. Now if I can only figure out how to put things on my sidebar, I'd be happy. Today is sunday, the Eagles are kicking butt, the 2 babies are sleeping, and I am making Pepperonni bread with a dipping sauce and a salad for Dan's birthday dinner. My SIL is 44 today. Strange having a sil only 3 years younger then me, lol. But hey I wouldn't have it any other way. I must say he is the perfect SIL.

Jim had to fix a flat tire on Dan's car this morning. He plugged it and filled it with air, so their good to go for a couple days. Tuesday their getting 4 new tires put on the car. They need them anyways, their's are looking dry rotted.

Friday morning I had just gotten up and we hear a crash. Emma goes outside and finds a lady looking around. It seems her windshield was too foggy and she didn't see my van when it was parked, and smashed into the back of it. So in slippers, and bathrobe, hair all wild, no coffee in me yet I have to go outside get papers from glove box, and wait about 45 minutes for a cop. The woman's insurance is paying for the repairs. Her car repairs will cost more, her fender is really dented, flat tire and now her insurance will go up. I have to call her insurance company tomorrow and make an appointment to get my van fixed. There's my van above. I can't get it to go after the last sentence, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Ok, I'm gonna go for now, and see about dinner. I'll write again soon.
Love ya all.....................Cindy



18 comments:

  1. Glad you're figuring things out here! Blogger is ultimately really easy, imo! I love it, so much more than AOL. Far more options!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're figuring stuff out..it takes time but it's fun once you get the hang of it! :)

    Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. At last I found you again Cindy.It seems new URL's are coming through slowly.Takes quite a bit of getting used to this new blogging.I am so sorry about your van it's the inconveniance too at times with these accidents waiting for repairs etc.I hope all goes well for you with yours.Thankyou for your link.Hope all the family are doing well.Take Care God Bless Kath xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased you managed to sort everything out and are joining us ...love Jan xx....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well happy birthday Dan.

    Dinner sounds good. Share with us.
    I want some.

    Sorry about the car. I'm glad you're getting it fixed.

    Glad you got all the stuff transferred. That is great.

    It's easy to move pictures. After you add them they all go to the top of the entry. Just go up there and click and cut, then move it to where you want it in your entry. Really easy. Only thing is you have to keep going up and moving stuff to where you want it.

    Usually I save time. You can only add 5 things at one time. I do that first thing. Then move them around how I want and write my story around them.

    Hope that helps.

    Hugs, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. FORGOT TO TELL YOU

    Krissy has opened a blog to keep up with everyone.

    Go here and list this journal so people can find you easier.

    http://fromjlandtoblogger.blogspot.com/

    IF you need directions on adding stuff to the sidebar it's very simple. Just say.

    Hugs, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm here too! I'm so glad you're figuring this out. I miss your regular posts so much and hearing all about you and Jim and the kids.

    I wish it would quit raining life on all of your heads. The way you described yourself made me laugh and I picture myself that way even after coffee. LOL

    I do hope the accident can be repaired soon.

    Wow, you made me hungry.

    A big happy birthday shout out to Dan!

    Big hugs and I miss you. Nelishia

    ReplyDelete
  8. One more thing. sorry. Where did that sketch come from?

    Nelishia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I sure hope your van gets fixed quickly. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cindy, You are new to me but your letter was in my Email. To put stuff in your sidebar.....Go to Layout, click on Gadget and it will give you a list of tings to choose from. You will find Picture and HTML/Javascript. Either will let you add pics on your sidebar. HTML/Java is for adding animated pics (Ithink).

    ReplyDelete
  11. glad you're here. :)
    we're all learning our way around.
    lots of trial & error. lol
    hb to dan.
    sorry to hear of the vans dent, but it could've been a lot worse, glad the ladys insur is fixing it.
    was happy to get the snail mail from you saturday. hard to believe it took a week to get to me. grrr
    i put a comment on your other blog letting all know you'd be back asap.
    have a good week.
    huggies...

    ReplyDelete
  12. read my post..i explained how to add to sidebar..;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am still trying to get the hang of it all...lol..wishing you a good week...Hugs,TerryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  14. welcome to the world of confusion: blogger. So difficult for no reason.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the auto save and preview on blogger. I'm still not very happy about it, but I figure that I'll get use to it eventually. I'm afraid that mail might be next! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ouch, sorry to hear about your van. I hope it gets fixed quickly. That pepperoni bread sounds great!
    Take Care,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Cindy...you are doing just fine in your blog...love it. I sent you an invite to my new one...yes, started over. Hope you will accept...many hugs and love,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete