Friday, December 26, 2008

I'LL MAKE A BETTER POSTING ABOUT WHATS GOING ON LATER TONIGHT. RIGHT NOW I JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS 2009 WISH WITH YOU.


.....your contract of friendship has been renewed for the New Year 2009! My Wish for You in 2009 May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet for $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address! In simple words ............ May 2009 be the best year of your life

9 comments:

  1. Thanks Cindy... My wish for you too! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
    love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. May the samething happen to you.
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy, hope you had a good Christmas, you are in my thoughts, Love Ya Lisa XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cindy, Thank you for these New Year wishes...They are returned to you a hundred fold dear friend.
    I miss you when you are absent for a while but hope that all is well and that you had a gereat Christmas Day.
    Much Love Sybil xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, My wish for you too

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this friendship contract...LOL happy about your news too..what a relief..I still panic when hubby goes..15 years later...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks and I sure hope it all comes true.
    Take care, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Cindy! What a great wish..it made me laugh too and that is always good! Right back at you!

    ReplyDelete