Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Joining in the fun.

This is going around, so I thought I would join in also.

 

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?  each and everyone is wrapped

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? colored

4 . Do you hang mistletoe?   yep, sure do

5. When do you put your decorations up?  The day after thanksgiving

6. What is your favorite holiday dish? Turkey and trimmings

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Holiday's as a child were none to be remembered.
 
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?When my dad gave me 50.00 and said go shopping for gifts for us 6 kids.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? nope
 
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? lights, wooden ornaments, ornaments made from my nieces and nephews, birthyear ornaments, and silver snow flake chains and white sparkling snow flakes.
 
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?  Dread it, I hate snow.
 
12. Can you ice skate? Nope and I ain't gonna learn either
 
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? flannel pajammas from my cousin.
 
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?  hearing the laughter coming from my family
 
15. What is your favorite Holiday Desert? Pumpkin pie with lots of cool whip
 
 
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? no presents under the tree until child is asleep.
 
 
17. What tops your tree? An Angel
 
18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving? Giving
 
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Hark the herald Angels sing
 
20. Candy Canes, Yuck or Yum?   yum yum

21. Did you wait in a long line to purchase a Playstation 3 today? nope and never will either
 
 
22. Have you ever waited in line to get a high demand item? nope, made my sister do it when Titanic movie came out on video, lol.
 
Copy and paste this, deleting my answers and add your own.

7 comments:

  1. He only gave you $50 for SIX kids??  Not very realistic, was he?
    This was fun and it helped me get to know you a bit better.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun to read ~ laughed at you making your sister queue for the Titanic Video ~ Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute answers. I'm sorry your childhood sounded so sad.......
    hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked reading your answers! I didn't and will never wait in line for anything. That 600.00 PlayStation has glitches already, Sony has even apologized. Now if anyone waits in a line for that,,,doesn't say much about them. LMAO
    Hugs & Love
    ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. i liked your answers i remember this went around last year too...i'll have to find mine.
    have a happy thanksgiving
    em

    ReplyDelete
  6. no no no no NOOOOOOOOO why?....because my answers would be the exact same ones....how do i know?....hmmmm let me think for a month..............nahhhhhhhh i don't need A second to think cause i'll tell youand everyone else....i'm your sissy and we are alike

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great answers...you did awesome...Happy Thanksgiving!
    Hugs and love,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete