Monday, November 12, 2007

My Sunday

I had a lovely time yesterday. I was exhausted, but that's ok. I fixed dinner, fried chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gravy, buttered corn. Everyone enjoyed their food. I made so much fried chicken, that Jim took 4 pieces to work for lunch and Emma took 9 pieces home. Emma washed the dishes for me. I was so greatful. Daniel enjoyed watching the Eagles game. He'd throw his arms up and yell touch down along with everyone else. He was so cute. It was so cute watching Daniel and Marissa and Rebecca playing together, but wow were they noisey, lol. By 8:15 Daniel was asking to go home. He was tired.

I have to cut this entry short. I have a insurance rep from CHIPS coming here in an hour and I want to get Rebecca dressed, myself dressed and straighten up the apartment a little before she gets here. It is to enroll Rebecca into an insurance program, so I have medical, dental and eye care for her. Have a nice day all.

CINDY

11 comments:

  1. Keep fixing food like that you'll have one hungry chick from Massachusetts at your door!  -Dawn-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy you are a wondefull cook I can almost taste that delisious chicken.  You remind me of my mother she was a wonderful cook and the family would always want to pay her a visit because she would cook us a most delisious dinner.  God bess her I still miss her after 13 years. I surpose we alway will miss our mums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a good week:)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy sorry I havn't been by in a couple of days due to not being well.Thankyou for your comments .I am just trying to catch up now.I am not grumblingthough as the wind is blowing me round J/Land mighty quickly LOL!!Well the pictures are  lovely I love candles too.The children look so so happy.Priceless they are.I wish I saw mine as often.You sound to have had a great feast and knowing you it will have been the best.LOL at the passing round of the halloween wig,especially on babe.She is a little dolly.I hope all goes well with the insurance lady.Take Care Thanx for sharing the pictures.God Bless Kath
    astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'M SO HAPPY TO GET ENTRIES WITH LOTS OF PICTURES

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had a good day. I can't believe how that liitle baby Adrianna has grown since the last photos.
    Take care Cindy
    Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cindy,
    I REALLY enjoyed your pics! I love your entries where I can see your family. The kids are so cute, and the baby is growing so much! She's just beautiful!! Your family is such a blessing to you. I can see how much you love each other in your photos. You are very lucky!
    Love ya,
    Pam xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable, all those pictures!  I love the ones with the wig!  I have my son on CHP and my daughter is going to be enrolled soon too.  Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pics but none of pretty Cindy!! I did not get an alert for this.
    LOVE,lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still catching up, Cindy! lol  Loved the pictures, and the food your prepared sounds so yummy!!  I bet you are an excellent cook!!  
    Glad you all had fun watching the game on Sunday!

    Hugs
    jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved the pictures. Glad you guys had a wonderful family visit. Good luck on the insurance that sounds wonderful.
    Take care, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete