Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Tuesday Blahs

                                   

Today is one of those days where nothing I do seems to have any real meaning. I do the cleaning, cooking, dressing my child, and it's like deja vu, all day long. It's like it keeps repeating itself all day, like in the movie Ground Hog Day, where it was ground hog day every morning.I hated that movie, lol. It got on my first, middle and last nerve, lol. The song I can hear in my head right now is, Will tomorrow ever come, lol.

         

Jim didn't have work today with his friend. So, he went to a glass company 2 blocks from us, called Ed's Glass and put in an application. They said they will call him. Keep your finger's crossed that they do. Our financial situation is worrying me now even more. I started the process of applying for SSI. I know I am not able to work any longer. This body of mine does not lie. I can't stand for long periods of time, I get so many pains in leg's and in back. I have a hard time breathing when I walk. I can't lift my right arm up over my head, I have no feeling from the top of my head clear down to my shoulder on the right side where I had that dam surgery. If someone kisses my right cheek or neck, it feels like pins and needles stabbing me along with a zillion bee's stinging me there. I hate it, I'm just so sick of it.

  

I want to be normal again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want the feeling back in my body. I want to be able to breathe without feeling that I'm gasping for air. I want to be able to lift my arm without any pain. And most of all I want this scar on my neck gone, gone forever. But I guess there is a chance I may never have all those things, so all I can do is live with it. It is reality for me right now. To have all of those, I would need a miracle. Or a magic lamp containing a genie who would be willing to give me 3 wishes.

               

If I had 3 wishes, the first thing I would wish for was the events of 9-11-2001 to of never happened. My second wish would be to end all war, and my third wish would be to have 3 more wishes, lol. With those 3 wishes, I would ask to rid the world of CANCER and AIDS, my next wish would be to bring good health and prosperity to all my Jland friends. My last wish would be to hit the LOTTERY, so I could throw the biggest party you have ever seen, and your all invited. I'll get Sugar to get that wonderful Limo she hired for the Ball.lol.This time Lucy the Elephant isn't invited. I'm bringing a very special lady whom I just adore!

                        

Yep you guessed it, Miss Betty Boop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea, I know I need a life, huh? LOL I'm trying to rid myself of the blahs of today. On a happier note, hubby is outside right now, teaching Rebecca how to ride her bike. Better him then me. She runs over my feet, lol. And crashes into too many tree's, poles, fences, cars (parked of course). He can deal with that task today. I on the other hand have my spaghetti sauce simmering on the stove, full of meatballs and sweet italian sausage. Is it dinner time yet? I'm starving, lol.

I guess I will go now. I want to write to my brother Paul, before he writes me and yells for not writing him, lol. He is so impatient. Take care all and have a safe, happy, fun day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                          

 

4 comments:

  1. awwwwwwww sissy I love you girly & you know it tooo ......I loved this entry as much as i loved the last (although that one was a little sadder) my point is you know you have the support you need from us all.....GOD BLESS YOU & I LOVE YA SISSY..............muahhhhhhhhhhhhh Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to dream, isn't it?
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely hated Groundhog Day too!  It annoyed me, I too feel like I live in Deja Vu land.  I'm never able to get done what I need to, when do we set these darn clocks back???  Invite me to your party when you win the lottery :)

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry you're feeling down. Hope things get better.
    Take care, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete