Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A new J-Land friend and more.........

I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome someone very special to me to JLand. Her name is Nancy and she's been a very good friend of mine for over 10 years. She's sweet, kind, loving, and has a great sense of humor. Nancy did me a big favor last year by corresponding to my brother Paul, who did something sooooooooooo stupid and got himself incarcerated. He gets out November, 0f 2007. Thank goodness. Nancy and Paul hit it right off. They have so much in common, and share alot of the same ideas. I wish them both the best of luck in their future together. I don't know how yet to just add her to my entry so you can click on it, but I will just add her journal site so you can visit her journal. I know you will all love her just as I do. Welcome to JLand sis, my home away from home, where everyone is so nice, and caring. I call Nancy sis, well because she and I are alike also in so many ways. Plus she's gonna be my SIL in the near future, and I am so happy about that too.

Ok, on to another thought. My daughter Emma has'nt called me all day. I think she expects me to call her. Hey, I'm the Mom, kids are suppose to call mom, right? But she did send me a text message on my cell phone tonight, it said, I LOVE YOU MOM. The stinker, lol. I do love her dearly, but it hurt that she lied to me. She's never done that before, I don't think. As to my daughter Rebecca, I would love to have even half of this kids energy. My gosh she was hyper today. She's so tiny and petite, but man can she eat. This kid was non stop today with eatting. I guess it's ok that she eats like that, after all she burns it all off as hyper as she is. People have told me I should have her put on something for it. But I don't want her medicated for something she may grow out of eventually. Besides I've seen alot of kids on that drug called Ridlen (spelled that wrong I think) and a few of them had so many side effects from it. One child I know was on it 14 years and ended up with liver problems. So that is out of the question for my baby girl. Well, I'd better go now. Have a great evening all and an even better tomorrow. ((((Hugs))))

Nancy's journal is     desires               http://journals.aol.com/bravesgirl1965/desires/

please help her to feel welcomed here in JLand. Love to all.

 Kisses 





2 comments:

  1. I'll check out your friends journal thank you so much for sharing. Awww how sweet that your daughter texted you. She knows she did wrong and she knows your mad. I'm sure it will all work out.  

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to go pay her a visit!~~Pamela

    ReplyDelete