Saturday, September 22, 2007

EMMA CALLED

EMMA JUST CALLED WITH AN UPDATE ON DANIEL. THE DOCTOR SAID THE HERPES/TARGET RASH CAUSES SWELLING. DANIEL IS FEELING THE FULL EFFECT OF THIS AND ALL IT'S SYMPTOMS. HE IS GIVING DANIEL A DOSE OF STEROIDS, AND A 4 DAY PRESCRIPTION OF STEROIDS. HE SAID TO CONTINUE TO GIVE HIM TYLENOL EVERY 4 HOURS AND COOL BATHS 2 TO 3 TIMES A DAY. AND ALSO DON'T OVER DRESS HIM. RIGHT NOW A DIAPER AND A LIGHT TSHIRT IS BETTER. IF HE IS TOO HOT HE WILL SWEAT AND CAUSE THE RASH TO ITCH. AND MOST OF ALL KEEP HIM INDOORS. HE DOESN'T WANT SUN EXPOSURE GETTING ON THE RASH OR INSECT BITES. THE DOCTOR (A REAL PEDIATRICIAN) NOT SOMEONE JUST LEARNING, TOLD DAN NO MATTER WHAT IF ANYTHING CHANGES BRING DANIEL IN. THAT IS WHY HE IS THERE AND THE HOSPITAL IS THERE.

DAN SAID DANIEL IS SUCH A GOOD BOY FOR THE DOCTOR. HE ANSWERS THE DOCTORS QUESTIONS, LIKE DOES IT HURT HERE OR HURT THERE. THAT'S MY LIL MAN, SMART AS A WHIP. PLEASE CONTINUE TO KEEP DANIEL IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH.......CINDY

PS REBECCA KEPT ME UP HALF THE NIGHT. THIS BENEDRYL DOES NOT WORK FOR HER. SHE WOKE UP AT 4:30AM SO CONJESTED AND HAD A FEVER. JIM WENT OUT AND GOT TYLENOL FOR HER FEVER AND ROBITUSSIN CF. I ALREADY SEE AND HEAR A DIFFERENCE. IT'S BREAKING IT UP AND SHE'S ABLE TO COUGH UP THE CONGESTION AND BLOW ALOT FROM HER NOSE. HER NOSE IS PEELING FROM BLOWING IT SO MUCH. I GOT HER PUFF'S TISSUES WITH ALOE AND I BEEN PUTTING NEOSPORIN OINTMENT ON IT. IT LOOKS BETTER.

21 comments:

  1. MAN...you need a serious vacation Cindy!!!!!!  I insist that tomorrow, you do nothing but RELAX!!!!!!!!!

    ((hugs)) to you, Emma, Daniel, Rebecca...EVERYONE!!!!!!
    jEANNE

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH that is good to hear, I think steroids will really help. I would try and keep the diaper off or very loose to if you can, okay, just really loose! LOL
    I hope Rebecca feels better soon, poor baby :(
    Hugs sis
    Lil'Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad the doctor gave him something to help. Poor little boy will he get this again? i would hope not. praying for all to feel better soon. poor rebecca a cold is such a drag

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I pray that Daniel will soon be well and that Rebecca will also. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww hon I feel so bad.. know I am sending good thoughts and lots of prayers for all of you and most of Daniel.  He sounds like a gem
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you guys really got hit this week! Keeping you all in my prayers.
    Love ya,
    Pam xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad the doctor was able to give some good sound advice - looks like its just a waiting game to get it over with.  Sorry poor Rebecca isn't feeling well - its been quite the week for you guys!!!  Leene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Poor little Daniel.  I can't imagine!  He's in my prayers, and poor Rebecca being sick.  You have your plate full right now.
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love robitussin. Triamenic works well for us too.
    I pray that little man gets some relief SOON!  poor guy.....
    hugs
    tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bless your heart...you are having a rough week aren't you CIndy??? I hope the coming days will be a lot better,. I am praying for little Daniel and rebecca also.
    love ya,
    carlene

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwww poor Daniel, I prayed for him last night, sending healing prayers up for Rebecca too, Love and Hugs Lisa XO

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm putting lil Daniel on our prayer chain at church and one other one that I belong to.  Poor sweet baby.  You all have had your hands full.  
    Love to you all,
    Nelishia
    http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Got him in my prayers! Keep us posted.
    Hugs,
    Sug

    ReplyDelete
  14. Did they check his blood?  I think they should keep him there overnite for observation.  I do not like the sound of that.

    I hope he gets better...He will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. THANK GOD finally a doctor that actually cares and knows something. I'm so sorry Daniel is getting this so badly. Do you think it's because they made him wait for diagnosis? I would really watch him. Steroids help with itching and inflammation. Maybe he got that so his throat didn't swell. My girls get it for breathing.
    Keeping those prayers coming your way. Hope Rebecca gets better too.
    Take care and Hugs, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  16. i am so sorry Daniel is going thru this...i was always so upset and miserable when my kids were miserable. Glad the doc is helping out!
    XO lj

    ReplyDelete
  17. Poor little Daniel, I hope he gets better soon, Emma certainly has a lot to deal with.  Hope Rebecca gets well soon too.  Hugs, Tells x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh Cindy! That poor baby.....he is in my prayers.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Poor lil man.  I'm praying for him Cindy!  That's sounds agonizing.
    Hugs,
    D

    ReplyDelete
  20. i'm praying for our lil man

    ReplyDelete
  21. i hope the steroids help him
    i hope he is well soon and rebecca too
    praying for both
    emily

    ReplyDelete