Tuesday, September 25, 2007

JukeBox

Did I say Jukebox; this is no ordinary jukebox...

It will play all of your favorite songs from 1952 through 1982. Each year has a scroll or drop down box that shows all the great songs for that year. Most years have over 40 songs.

Once you click on a song it will play and when it finishes it automatically plays the next song in the list and continues until it has played all the songs. This is really cool. Have fun with it.....!!

It has a volume control which you should use in conjunction with your computers volume control. One of the best features is that it will play in the background. That means you can be doing other computer work on a different screen. For those are not too familiar just open this Jukebox, start a song list playing THEN open another window in your Browser and use that window to surf the net or whatever, while the music plays.

I set it up on my desktop as a favorite so all I have to do is click on it and it opens automaticall y. This is the great music from the past. No Gangster Rap or other unintelligible garbage that has been foisted on the public with an attempt to pass it off as music.

There is also Christmas Music, Movie Themes, Show Tunes and lots of other categories. Pick and play any popular song from 1952 through 1982

13 comments:

  1. That's so cool!
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! WOO HOO!
    Sug

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've seen this  before, nice!
    love,lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will look. Thanks for sharing.
    Take care, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you.  I gave this link to Dirk and he is in heaven.  The first thing he played was Nat King Cole's Harbor Lights.  He's going to love this.  He saved it to his favorites.  Thank you again.

    Love, Nelishia
    http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy this is a COOL site!! I love it! I saved it to favorites and sent it on to Joey.
    Thanks girlfriend!
    Love ya,
    Pam xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW...nice link, thank you!

    ~Bethe~    

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cindy, thanks for sharing , 2 more days until CSI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woo-hoo, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. ty sissy this was great ....just a few more days till csi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow this sounds so good I will have to take a peek when I have caught up on my alerts.I am still struggling with Jet lag from my USA holiday,but trying my best to get around J/land.Thanx for sharing and your past comments in my blog.I so do appreciate every one of them.Have agreat Wednesday.Take Care God Bless Kath
    astoriasand http://journals.aol.co.uk/astoriasand/MYSIMPLERHYMES

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cindy I am now going to take a peek at this one ~ sounds interesting ~ thanks for the link ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Cindy,

    I am new to your journal, but I've been around jland for years, brought in by a friend whose journal is now private. I don't have a journal myself, nor do I want one, but I wanted to say hi and tell you about a really cool music site (thanks for the Jukebox link - that's great!!).

    Check out www.pandora.com. On this site, you can input the names of artists, groups, etc. that you like, and based on that, Pandora.com suggests other similar music that you will probably like. So basically, it suggests music to you based on what you already like (and it mixes in your favorite artists too!). You can create your own stations! This is the best music site I've ever seen on the internet. My whole family is addicted to it!! LOL

    Anyway, I hope you like it....and it's nice to "meet" you!
    :) Carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. This really sounds interesting and fun! Thanks for sharing this. :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete