Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Special Thank you

Rebecca's Jland Godmother strikes again. Angie this kid was delighted to receive a package from you today. I could not open the big box fast enough for her, lol. When it was finally opened, she tore into that box, grabbing packages so beautifully wrapped in birthday paper. She ripped off the paper and opened each box, saying Wow, mommy look at this. She absolutely loved everything. Butterflies she loves, and the lunchbox was a big hit with the picture of the butterfly on it. She can't wait to start school and take her lunch in the lunchbox and thermos. Wow, the pencils really brought a smile to her face. They have her name on them. So she tells me, mommy no one can take my pencils, cause my name is on them,lol. She wore the pajamas to bed tonight. She said their so soft and comfy. A real big hit was the container of strawberry flavored malted milk balls. She shared them with me, yep she did, she gave me one, lol. Said she had to save the rest for tomorrow. Tomorrow came about 20 minutes later, lol. And Angie, she is blowing you a kiss in one of the pictures. Rebecca said for me to tell you, thank you for her birthday presents. She said everything is just what she always wanted, lol.

When Daddy came home she showed him all her gifts, and told him not to touch anything because he'll get them dirty from work. Then she tells him, I would of shared my strawberry balls with you daddy, but they were so good I ate all of them, lol. I cracked up that was too funny.

Tomorrow after I drop Jim off to work, I am taking Rebecca to Burger King and getting her the breakfast she loves so much. A crescent with scrambled egg and bacon on it, a small bag of tater tots (hashbrowns) and a carton of applejuice.

We will then go to Emma's so she can register Marissa in school. Then I am taking Rebecca out school shopping. It's going to be a long day, but a fun one.

Well, I have about 80 alerts to read, and it's getting late. I'll read a few tonight and over the next couple days I should be caught up. I hope everyone had a great day and has an even better one tomorrow.

Love you all.....................CINDY

22 comments:

  1. Cindy, Angie is such an angel, Happy Birthday Rebecca !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read this entry first and when I got to the bottom I had to comment on that one right away!  LOL  

    Yay for Rebecca!  Angie rocks!!!  She looks so happy and just adorable showing off her goodies!!!  Have fun shopping tomorrow!

    be well,
    Dawn
    http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics are adorable! Such a cutie.
    And so nice of Angie.
    Hugs,Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a doll baby she is.  And that sweet Angie did it again!  God bless her!  She sure looks happy.  I'm laughing too about the strawberry balls. Have a very productive day tomorrow.

    HUGS TO YOU ALL,
    NELISHIA

    ReplyDelete
  5. First day at school is so exciting!
    Gaz

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so precious, nothing like new things for school.

    ReplyDelete
  7. she sure did look happy

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW those presents were AWESOME!!! I love the pajamas tooo cute. I love little girl stuff. I'm sure Angie loves buying for a girl for a change. Boys are fun to buy for, but it is nice to have a girl in mind to buy special things for. Rebecca appreciates everything she gets which is such a tribute to her parents on her upbringing. I was excited seeing everything I love purple stuff so that was my fav. that lunchbox looks like it's ready for some nice homemade lunch from Mommy.
    Thanks so much for sharing those pictures with us.
    Take care, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwwww how sweet.
    hugs
    d

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww what great birthday presents angie got for rebecca!!! miss had that same happy birthday paper too :)!
    i hope you guys have a fun day tomorrow!!!
    <3, emily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like she got some really nice things!! Happy Bday to her!
    Love ya,
    Pam xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely, I did not even know it was Rebecca's birthday. Give her a hug from me.  That is certainly one very happy little girl.  Enjoy your school shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. ((((((((((((((( Rebecca & SIS ))))))))))))))))))) The butterfly lunch box is the way coolest :) You know, I just thought, I hope she gets use out of those short sleeves before she grows out of them! I had fun buying for a girl, there clothes are so much more fun and the butterfly lunch box would never go over well with my boys, hahahahhahahah
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY <<Blowing kisses back at YA>
    Love
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  14. Angie is such a sweetie (so are you!) and what wonderful gifts for Rebecca!!!  HAPPY BIRTHDAY REBECCA!!!!!

    The summer is coming to an end and we never had our pool party/bbq!!!  I am so, so sorry.  Time just got away from me this summer, between Kelly's physical therapy and the girls working and soccer practice and Marching Band....and now it's almost fall!!!  Please forgive me!!!

    In the meantime, enjoy your shopping day with Rebecca...and keep counting the days till the new baby arrives!

    ((hugs))
    jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  15. Angie is a true angel and I'm so excited for Rebecca - she got a great dose of presents.  Sounds like you two have a good day planned, enjoy breakfast and shopping!!  Have a good one - Leene

    ReplyDelete
  16. Angie IS the J Land angel. Rebecca looks totally cute in all  her new goodies....i hope she has a blessed, happy birthday.....she is such a sweet, pretty little girl!!
    Love,lisa

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like Angie knows Rebecca!!! Cute clothes and other gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The gifts are beautiful!  I love butterflies also, and I want that lunch box! LOL
    Enjoy your day shopping.
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  19. aaawww, Angie is so sweet! :o) That was such a nice thing to do for Rebecca! :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderful and dear friend you and Rebecca share. Such a thoughtful birthday package filled with lovely present's for Rebecca.

    God Bless you all.
    Toodle's,
    Tia

    ReplyDelete
  21. NOW WASN'T THAT THE SWEETEST THING TO DO??? THERE ARE SO MANY WONDERUFL PEOPLE HERE IN J-LAND...
    LOVE YA,
    CARLENE

    ReplyDelete
  22. Aw......Angie is a sweetheart.  Happy belated B-day to Rebecca!
    Hugs,
    D

    ReplyDelete