Yep, gotta wait 7 more days. The results of the amnio showed the protein level to be too low, which may or may not affest the baby's lung developement. So the doctor said he does want to wait another week. I was soooooo ready to hold my new grandbaby tomorrow, sniff, sniff. But the doctor knows best, right? I have ultrasound pics from today. Wow my new granddaughter has hair, lol. I will scan them later and put in pregnancy journal.
So now that the baby is due on the 17th, and Marissa starts school on the 19th, Emma will have to hold off registering her until after she is home from the hospital. Beings Dan isn't a court appointed guardian he is not allowed to do the registration. Thats about it. I'll keep you updated.
Love to all...............Cindy