Tuesday, August 1, 2006

This is funny

 

  A guy shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old lady following  him around. If he stopped, she stopped. Furthermore she kept staring at  him. She finally overtook him at the checkout, and she turned to him
and  said, "I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease; it's just that you  look so much like my late son."

  He answered, "That's okay."
 
 "I know it's silly, but if you'd call out "Good bye, Mom" as I leave  the store, it would make me feel so happy."
She then went through the checkout ... and as she was on her way out  of the store, the man called out, goodbye, Mother." The little old lady  waved and smiled back at him.

 Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, he  went to pay for his groceries.
 "That comes to $121.85," said the clerk.

 "How come so much? I only bought 5 items.."

The clerk replied, "Yeah, but your Mother said you'd pay for her  things, too."
 Laughing 1 






7 comments:

  1. ROFLOL....LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Funny!
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL too good:)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a good one too!!! B. Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh boy..this is funny.. i would be so mad if that happened to me..lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. LMAO...that is WAY FUNNY!!!!
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol this is funny.

    ReplyDelete