Monday, April 9, 2007

Easter eve and morning

The Easter Bunny left lots of treat for Rebecca. She was one happy girl when she woke up. She seen the goodies and jumped up and down saying, I knew the Easter Bunny would leave me goodies. See Mommy, I was a good girl this year!! Yea, right, that Bunny needs to go borrow Santa's naughty and nice list, lol.

Dinner was great. Table was all set for 5 of us. Jim and I, Rebecca, Uncle Joe and his Mom. I made Baked Spiral Ham glazed, with pineapple, cherries, and baked apples with cinnamon, Homemade baked macaronni and cheese, stewed tomatoes, greenbeans, glazed baby carrots, deviled eggs, coleslaw, dinner rolls, steamed seasoned shrimp and cocktail sauce. Dessert was coconut custard pie, raspberry coffee cake and coffee. They all enjoyed their meal. I started cooking at 10:30 and didn't finish until 5:pm when we sat down to eat. Talk about tired.

I will post pics of dinner later. I haven't down loaded them off camera yet, and upload them in photobucket. I will do that later today. I'm taking Mommom I over to Emma's, because she and I both have treats for Marissa and Daniel.

Til later................................

 

                                     Cindy

9 comments:

  1. Very cute pics!!  I'm losing track of all of your "mommom's". Who is Mommom1?
    Rebecca's Easter goodies look so goooooood!
    Love ya, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics.  rebecca looks very satisfied with her loot!  happy easter to you and your family
    hugs
    noelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky little Rebecca, I hope she enjoyed her Easter.  Hugs, Terry x

    ReplyDelete
  4. MMMMMMMMMmmmmm about the food!!!! And I love the pictures!

    Love ya
    your lil' sis
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  5. great pictures:) have a good week

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics....glad you all had a happy Easter!
    Love,lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- She WAS a good girl !!
    Big hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  8. becca's the best lil girl ( give her lots of hugs / kisses from aunt nancy) and loved your menu sis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy belated Easter :)

    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete