Thursday, April 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Daniel

Yesterday my grandson Daniel turned 2 years old. The past 2 yrs have gone by so fast. He's getting so big, and can really talk up a storm now. I went to see him yesterday and took over 1 of the 6 gifts I bought for him. His party is on sunday, but he needed a gift on his birthday. Emma has some of his gifts here for him, so she had me wrap one of hers also. So, Daniel opened 2 gifts yesterday. Here's my lil man opening those 2 gifts.

He loved that bulldozer I got for him. And Diego is also a favorite of his. But on sunday Jim, Rebecca and I, Uncle Joe and Mommom I will go to Daniel's party with lot's more gift's. Here's the other 5 gift's I got for him.

Emma said he needed summer clothes real bad, so I went to the rainbow children's store. I love that store. And yes, they are Rebecca's piggy's you see in the pic, lol. So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Daniel. I love my Lil Man.

Love to all................................................Cindy

19 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to Daniel!
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, he is adorable.  I hope he had a wonderful birthday and he is lucky to have such a lovely nanny.  Hugs, Terry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to Daniel:)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Daniel, What a Lovely grandson you have there, I hope he enjoys his party on Sunday,and you have some lovely gifts for him, dont forget to take your camera with you so we can see him open them and blow out the candles on his cake, Bless his little cotton socks as we say over here in England
    love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. HB Daniel!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Cute pics, he's a sweetie pie I betcha. :)
    Nice gifts too.
    Hugs, Sug

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetie pie!  Happy Birthday Daniel!  

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is absolutely adorable....give him a birthday hug from me....love the gifts...those outfits are just toooo cute!!!!
    Enjoy
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so cute!  Happy Birthday to him!  Give him two great big hugs from me ok?
    Enjoyed your pictures and I know he'll love the rest of his gifts.
    Love ya...
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday little man !!! Enjoy blowing out your candles and make a wish !
    hugs from New York
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for commenting in my journal and he is tooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. The birthday boy has gotten a haircut since I saw him last.  He looks like such a big boy!!!  Glad he had a great day....I'm sure he will have one of those "parties" that last for days!!!!!

    ((hugs))
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cindy lovely pictures "Happy Birthday to Daniel" ~ you have some lovely gifts for him ~ he is a very lucky little boy ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  13. He is such a DOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My little guy LOVES Diego :)
    Hugs sis
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  14. awww he is so cute!! Happy bday to him :)

    Gretchen
    http://journals.aol.com/ksgal3133/LivinginSavannah2

    ReplyDelete
  15. awww gosh he is getting so big i cannot belive olivia will be 2 in september they grow up so fast
    love his new outfits and rebeccas piggies :)
    lol
    ttyl
    em

    ReplyDelete
  16. he is so darn handsome!  love the pics.  and rebecca is such a good helper holding the outfits for you!
    hugs
    noelle
    have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  17. love watching him grow. He is so cute. I hope he has a great party on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awwwww, he looks great in the spiderman outfit he was wearing.
    Gaz :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love birthday photos with the grandkids. This little boy looks like he has got a very good Grandma!  Gerry

    ReplyDelete