Tuesday, April 17, 2007

More Postcards, Not for child viewing

Please do not let your child or children see this entry. It has photo's of postcards showing private area's of both men and women. If this entry is not something you want to see then please Do Not Go Any Farther. I do not want to offend anyone with us.

These are truely wonderful pieces of art work, and I hope you enjoy seeing them here in my journal.

 

 

This brings an end to these sculpture postcards. I'll post more of the other postcards sometime today or tomorrow.

                                    Cindy

12 comments:

  1. Lovely Postcards Cindy ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These statues are beautiful!  I have some old postcards of artwork like that, too. I bought them when I was in Europe decades ago.  Amazing how they can make such beauty from marble!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked them!
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to tell you, I find them beautiful.  I love going to the National Art museum in DC.  I love white marble and the coolness you feel inside when surrounded or looking upon one of these works of art.  Beautiful!  Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love sculpture like this, thanks for sharing them
    love lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved them. And I would hope that people in general are not offended by ART in Sculptures, because it's not about sex, it's about art. But I am an art major and this is how I was taught, even before schooling.
    I loved them
    Hugs
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought they were beautiful and I'm sorry that so many people are hung up on the human body. Thanks for sharing.
    Take care, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing offensive Cindy, just beautiful art.  Thanks for sharing.  I have some old postcards, I will try to scan them on, so you can see them.  Hugs, Terry x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great postcards:)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its Art. I'm not offended.
    Thanks for sharing
    E.

    ReplyDelete
  11. good grief girl it's art.....what's wrong there

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love them all...can you imagine if we were able to see them in person? LOVE YOU
    lj

    ReplyDelete