Thursday, May 31, 2007

Bye my friends, see you sunday night hopefully

Luggage is packed, sandwiches are made. Juice, soda's and bottled water is in fridge. I cleaned out some pics in camera and I can take 286 pictures while I am in Pittsburgh. I got Rebecca's toys packed. Six stuffed animals, Leap Pad, Doodle Pad and a book, pocket poker game, she can play that game too, lol. Her favorite blanket is packed also. Jim gased up the van, took 41.00 to fill it from half a tank. That is just crazy. These fuel companies are getting rich from us.

I got my kitchen all cleaned up. We ordered pizza for dinner. They were out of chicken breast for my caesar salad, grrrrrrrrr. It can happen, I worked at a place where we always ran out of chicken. I got a hand tosses pizza with green peppers, black olives and red onion. The crust was very thin, but I don't eat the crust, I always cut it off. Too chewy for someone with no teeth to chew, lol. Rebecca ate it also. She loves veggies on her pizza. There's still 4 slices left. I put it in freezer.

I found that above tag on the net tonight. I typed in good bye graphics and found this from a list. Maxine is so cool. Agenda tomorrow. Get up early, coffee, breakfast, shower, get dressed load van and on the road we go. We're going straight to the hotel to freshen up, go visit the bride and groom (Mike and Kim) then go have dinner and back to hotel for a good nights sleep. Then saturday is the big shin dig, lol. BBQ Reception. All day thing I suppose. We'll check out of hotel sunday around 11:am and head back to Philadelphia. We should be home by 7:30pm. Bathroom stops and dinner stop will make that time to get home. I just reminded myself to take a roll of paper towels, some spray cleaner and a trash bag just in case Rebecca get's car sick. She isn't too good on long rides.

Well, I hope you all enjoy your weekend. I will miss you all when I am gone. I know I'll be sitting just thinking about you all and wondering what your doing, and if your all ok. Take care everyone, I'll miss you while I am gone.

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXOXO

LOVE TO YOU ALL.......................................

19 comments:

  1. WOW that's a long drive!! I hope you make it safely! Sounds like you've got it all under control. I sure wish I were going.  
    I'll miss you too. I am sure you'll be too busy to think of us at all! Have fun and just enjoy yourself!  
    Love ya,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, have a great trip, I'll miss you , Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cindy have a safe journey and a great day on Saterday.  We don't have wedding's like that in this country, its mostley all indoor will be interested in seeing all the pictures.  Hope Rebecca don't get car sick. Have a wonderful time. Bye for now Kathie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time !!! I'm jealous ! I wish I was going away.
    Cant wait for pictures. My kids get sick on some car rides too.
    hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. BE SAFE! Enjoy yourself. LOVE YOU!  lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a very safe trip and have a GREAT time!
    Love
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have a great time and safe trip.
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUN FUN FUN!!!! WOO HOO! Be safe. :)
    Sug

    ReplyDelete
  9. Take this time and have a blast! Take care of you and yours! We look forward to hearing from you when you return! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun!!! :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that graphic! It sums it up SO WELL! :-)

    I hope you have a wonderful time at the wedding and that you enjoy the ride both ways.  OOHHH and pictures! I hope you take a bunch and share them with us!!

    Have FUN!
    Hugs,
    Holly

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a wonderful time, Cindy!!  Be safe!!

    Hugs
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cindy have a wonderful time ~ and a safe journey there ~ take lots of pictures for us to see ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you have a good trip and a good time. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a great time Cindy, can't wait to see the photos!
    Gaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope your trip goes well Cindy!  Look forward to seeing pictures.  God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hope you are having a great trip!! Be safe.
    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please have a good relaxing time...Be careful okay???
    I will miss you too Cindy!
    love ya,
    carlene

    ReplyDelete
  19. HAVE A GREAT TIME............!!!!!!
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete