Monday, May 14, 2007

For the Kids

I been printing these out reading them to Rebecca. They are really cute stories. I thought I'd share them with you all. Rebecca likes bedtime stories, and so does my granddaughter Marissa. We've read every story book in the house, now I have a site I go to and get bedtimes stories it doesn't cost a cent to buy, lol. I hope you and or your kids can find something here you enjoy.

Love to all..................CINDY

ps, just click on the links.

 

The Doorbell's Night


 

 

7 comments:

  1. Cindy, those stories are too cute !!!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing, Hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. seraphoflove9001May 15, 2007 at 2:03 AM

    Thank you Cindy! Love them! :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. abeautifulmess62May 15, 2007 at 2:58 AM

    Thank you for those links!
    My Grandkids love for me to read to them so we are constantly buying books or looking for fun stories to read!
    Have a great Tuesday!
    ~Terry Ü

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing all of these special links...many hugs,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. CINDY, THANKS FOR THE UPBEAT COMMENT. I AM FINALLY FEELIN BETTER AND FOUND THE MAN OF MY DREAMS...DANNY.  LOVE YA, LORI

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh thank you!
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool. We can use some new stories too.
    Thanks a lot!!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete