Toilet Cleaning Instructions :
1. Put both lids of the toilet up and add 1/8 cup of pet shampoo to the water in the bowl.
2. Pick up the cat and soothe him while you carry him towards the bathroom.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
3. In one smooth movement, put the cat in the toilet and close both lids. You may need to stand on the lid.
4. The cat will self agitate and make ample suds. Never mind the noises that come from the toilet,
The cat is actually enjoying this.
5. Flush the toilet three or four times.
This provides a "power-wash" and rinse".
6. Have someone open the front door of your Home!
Be sure that there are no people between the bathroom and the front door.
7. Stand behind the toilet as far as you can, and quickly lift both lids.
8. The cat will rocket out of the toilet, streak through the bathroom, and run outside where he will dry himself off.
9. Both the commode and the cat will be sparkling clean.
Thank you goes out to my future sister in law Nancy for this funny story. I loved it girl. Now I must put my child to bed, put away leftovers, get into my cotton nightgown, and grab a tall glass of ice and a bottle of diet pepsi, cause wow is it hot in this apartment.
PS. Go visit Nancy's journal when you get a chance. I know she'd love to read a comment from you. And remember to leave a link to your journal, so she can visit you also. Thank you.
Nancy's link: http://journals.aol.com/bravesgirl1965/desires/