Friday, May 4, 2007

A Request

 

Can one of you talented artists help me? I thought the above graphic was beautiful, and I want to make a wedding card for one of our fellow journaler's, Nelishia and her new husband Dirk. Yes, I could go buy one, but it would be more special if I made it. Would it be possible for one of you to put

Dirk and Nelishia

    4/20/07

on this graphic? I would be so greatful.

And also, my very dear friend and soon to be sis in law informed me tonight that her Momma was admitted into the hospital with an irregular heartbeat and fluid on the lungs. Her Momma's name is Linda Bradbury. Could you all send up prayers for her tonight?

I think I am going to bed. I'm feeling exhausted and don't want to fall asleep at computer again tonight, lol. Hope you all have a great weekend. We're taking Rebecca to the beach on sunday. Too cold for swimming, but she can play in the sand, and search for seashells. She is so excited about it. I'll take my camera for sure. Good night everyone.

Love to all..............................CINDY

11 comments:

  1. ty sissy ty so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I knew how to do graphics, but not that talented!  LOL  I hope you enjoy your visit to the beach with Rebecca.  I used to go to the beach in the off season and just enjoy the peace!  Oh, and the sales!  LOL  

    ReplyDelete
  3. My prayers are with her :)
    I want to go to the beach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Love
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWW....I want to go to the beach too!!!! (lol)  Where are you headed?

    Have a GREAT time and of course, I will say prayers.  I LOVE Nelishia and Dirk, but I know NOTHING about that graphic stuff!

    ((hugs))
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I can't help you with the beautiful graphic you have chosen (Congrats to Nelishia and Dirk).  Prayers going up in Linda's name and one for you and new sis in law as well - Have a wonderful time beach combing on Sunday. Take care of you and yours, always!
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Prayers for your friend. Have sent out requests as you asked me to do. {{ }}
    Will do this tag for you, if you get no other takers. Let me know.
    Hugs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry I overlooked the date.Glad that Sugar made it for you. I sent up prayers for your friend's Momma. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely graphic. That was nice of Sugar to tag it for you.  Have fun at the beach and I'll look forward to seeing pictures.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  9. sending prayers
    did you get it tagged?
    emily

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I'm late but I hope my prayers for your friends mother are better late than never,
    lovely graphic
    Love Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know I am a week late, but I said a prater for you freinds Mum.
    Gaz

    ReplyDelete