Sunday, May 6, 2007

Good Morning

Yesterday was great. Cooked tons of food, had Emma, Dan and grandkids over for dinner, BBQ. Jim loves cooking on the grill. I took pictures of food, etc, but I'm not gonna post them right now. I'll wait until tonight after Rebecca goes to bed and make an entry of the entire weekend. Our plans today have not changed. Even the it is chilly and very windy we're still going to the beach. Not to swim though. Rebecca wants to play in the sand, and look for shells. We're taking Marissa with us. We're leaving here around 10:30, driving to seaside heights, having lunch then going onto the beach. It's gonna be a long day, lol. Hmmmm, wonder if I'll make it up the sand hill and down to the beach with my legs and back? Might have to use 2 canes. I'm taking my camera, getting lots of pictures. So, I will see you tonight here in Jland everyone. I will be putting my away message on for my instant message. When I am downloading and uploading it interfere's with the process and makes it so much slower. Hope you all have a great day today.

Love to all..............................CINDY

16 comments:

  1. I hope you have fun! It's windy/chilly here to, but I say go for it to! You will all have a good time :)
    love ya
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great day!  Its chilly here too!  Family is talking up doing a BBQ for Mom's day weekend.  One sister and her family want to head up to Skyline on Sunday, wish I could go too.  But need to be a good steward of my time and study for my final.  Looking forward to seeing the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have an awesome day....cannot wait to see the pics...collect lots of shells...that is my favorite part about going to the beach..
    Enjoy
    -Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope yall have the best day possible today Cindy! Hope you take pictures of little Rebecca and Marissa while at the beach!!!
    love ya,
    carlene

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun day you have planned!  Looking forward to seeing the pics!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to see those wonderful beach pictures!  As soon as Kelly's knee is healed, I'm taking a trip to Ocean City!

    ((hugs))
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a really fun day to me.  I love to be outdoors and have BBQ's. Hope your adventure doesn't take a toll on you and your body.  Hope you enjoy your day! Take care of you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. dinner sounds great. It sounds like a great weekend and a great sunday at the beach. Can't wait to see all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you all had a WONDERFUL HAPPY day!
    Love,lisa

    ReplyDelete
  10. sounds liike a great time

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like you had a wonderful day ~ and everyone enjoyed all the food you cooked ~ hope you enjoy your day at the beach ~ look forward to seeing all your pictures ~ Ally x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you had a great time at the beach!
    hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds like a wonderful time :)

    Hugs,
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  14. aw i hoep you guys had fun i miss the beach! and food sounds yum!
    ttyl
    em

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mmmmmmmmmmm, BBQ's luverly!
    Gaz ;-)

    ReplyDelete