Monday, September 11, 2006

If it moves, don't touch it

THE NEXT TIME YOUR IN THE GROCERY STORE AND YOU GRAB A BAG OF PREMIXED SALAD, YOU BETTER CHECK IT OUT VERY CLOSE BEFORE YOU PAY FOR IT AND TAKE IT HOME. NOT ONLY CAN IT SPOIL AND NOT LOOK CRISP AND FRESH BUT IT COULD CONTAIN THINGS YOU NEVER THOUGHT WOULD BE IN THAT SALAD MIX.

NOW TAKE A LOOK AT THE BRAND OF SALAD MIX, DO YOU HAVE THAT BRAND IN YOUR GROCERY STORE? RIBBIT, RIBBIT, HUH? WHAT WAS THAT? RIBBIT, RIBBIT, WHOA LOOKS WHAT'S IN THE BAG!!!!!!!!!!! NOT ONLY DO YOU GET VEGGIES, BUT YOU GET THE MEAT TOO, EWWWWW, OK I KNOW THAT WAS GROSS, YUCK. BUT IS'NT THAT SOMETHING? A FROG IS IN THAT BAG OF SALAD, LOL. AT LEAST HE AIN'T STARVING, LOL.

 

 

 

 

                               

I JUST WANTED TO SHOW YOU ALL THIS AND GIVE YOU A CHUCKLE OR TWO. I KNOW IT'S A SAD DAY TODAY REMEMBERING ALL THOSE VICTIMS OF 9/11. BUT I HAVE'NT GOTTEN ANYMORE ALERTS PERTAINING TO TRIBUTES, SO I THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD TIME TO SHARE THIS. HAVE A GREAT NIGHT ALL.

 

CINDY

                                                      

                               

15 comments:

  1. That will have to be charged separately Maam.   I hate it when people mix the fruits and  vegetables in the same produce bag.  And now you are encouraging them to mix the salads and meats.  This has got to stop somewhere.  Be the better person and pay for the frog legs separately please! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that is too funny!  I'd FREAK if I saw that!
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...OH MY!!! LOL....Thats kind of scary! :o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is downright discusting and I thank you for sharing it.  I'll look VERY CAREFULLY from now on.  GROSS!!!
    Nelishia
    http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always by premixed Spinach salad.. and so, I'm hoping that this is just a joke, and somebody PUT that frog in there!  yuk! lol

    Hugs
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, bless his little croaking heart!!! Hope they turned him lose...How did he get air???lol
    love ya,
    carlene

    ReplyDelete
  7. poor little Frog ~ hope you released it into the wild LOL ~ Ally

    ReplyDelete
  8. lololol  that is too cute. i mean not really but omg! poor froggy! i hope you did not put any dressing on him! i would take it back to the store to get another salad mix and then let him go
    noelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Poor froggie.........now that is scarey, gonna make me look reeeeeeeeeeeel close from now on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is crazy. I would never have thought that a creature such as a frog would be in a bag a salad. I would think maybe a bug but a frog. LOL I have never seen that brand of salad mix in some of the stores I shop at. I will keep my eyes open. You have a wonderful week. Hugs, Detje Bea

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG how weird is that? LOL

    Thanks for sharing, have a great day!

    Morgan
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol..that's just...bizzare..haha!

    Lv Stevie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Had I picked that bag, I would have died!!
    Missie
    http://journals.aol.com/chat2missie/MissiesUpsideDownWorld/ssie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please tell me you snagged that pic and that 's not your hand. Ewwwwwwwwwwww...I would have freaked, tore open the bag and started CPR. lmao
    Hugs
    Ang

    ReplyDelete