Wednesday, September 13, 2006

So Far Today..........

Hope everyone is enjoying there morning so far. I am enjoying mine. I made Rebecca her birthday breakfast. She wanted cinnamon toast, sausage and a hashbrown patty. And that's what she had, except she had seconds too, lol. Some days I have to force her to eat and then she has these days where she'll eat and eat. And she's always so full of energy, too much energy. I'm 45 years old and I get tired fast, but this kid wow, she's worse then that dag on energizer bunny, lol.

We're having a party for her on sunday. She wants a watermelon cake, lol. Don't know if you ever seen one, but you need that Bake-n-Fill cake pan set advertised on TV to make it. My hubby bought it for me 2 yrs ago and I have yet to use it. But I'll be taking it out of it's box in a couple days to make her that watermelon cake. I will get the hubby to take a pic of it, and post it for you to see.

Well, I talked with Emma this morning. She said Marissa is sick. Poor thing woke up this morning saying her tummy hurt and all of a sudden it was the exorcists all over again. She's laying down on the couch with a bucket near her, all snuggled in a blanket. Mommom's poor little girl. I hope she feels better soon. I hate it when one of these babies is sick.

EMMA JUST CALLED, MARISSA TOOK A TURN FOR THE WORSE, SHE WENT PALE, IS WEAK AND BODY TEMP IS 97.1, SHE IS THROWING UP DARK RED BLOOD. THEIR ON THE WAY TO THE HOSPITAL. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER, PLEASE. GOTTA GO.

                                             

12 comments:

  1. Hope Rebecca has a good BD!
    Will keep Marissa in my prayers, keep us posted.
    Blessings, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!  Prayers from Texas!  Dear God please let Marissa be ok!!!  I am so worried!  I love yall Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope that becca has a wonderful day and that marissa willbe ok...dear lord watch over her and protect her from harm you know what is best so we will leave it in your ever loving hands...amen
             Prying for you girl .......i love you all nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!  I'm praying for her.  Let us know something as soon as you can.  What in the world could be happening?  
    Nelishia
    http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/WISHINGANDHOPING/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!! Prayers going up for her!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to Rebecca ~ hope she has a lovely day ~ Look forward to seeing picture of that watermelon birthday cake (Have never heard of one before) Hope Marissa will be OK I shall keep her in my thoughts and prayers ~ Ally

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG poor baby girl!!  I hope she's ok and will anxiously await an update.  
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. MY PRAYERS ARE GOING UP AS I WRITE THIS........MAY OUR LOVING GOD WATCH OVER THIS CHILD...AMEN AND AMEN
    PLEASE LET US KNOW SOMETHING WHEN YOU FIND OUT...
    LOVE YA,
    CARLENE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prayers for your Marissa, and a Happy Birthday to your Rebecca.  Keep us updated Cindy.

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Prayers going up for Marissa. Hope they can get her fixed right up. Happy Birthday to Rebecca. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sure hope the little darling is doing better.
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  12. ((MARISSA)) Cindy, I'll pray that everything will be alright. Please let us know as soon as you can.
    Take care, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete