Sunday, May 28, 2006

Diaper's, Bottles and Baby Cries

 SleepingWell, I for one am sure glad last night is over. I am exhausted!!! Daniel went to sleep around 10:30pm finally last night. I thought ok, he went to bed a little later than usual, maybe he'll sleep through the night and Mommom can get some sleep. Yea right, not this baby. He got up at 2:am. I changed his diaper, made him a bottle of warm milk and rocked him until he fell asleep again. Whew, maybe now I can get some sleep right? Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't you know this child woke up again at 4:20am. Another diaper change, another bottle, and 45 minutes later he fell asleep again. I climb back into the bed, fall asleep again, and at 7:15 he's wide awake. I got up, made a pot of coffee, fixed him a warm bottle, changed his diaper and put him in his walker. Awhole pot of coffee later and I'm still tired. Is today over with yet? Bedtime for me will be early tonight, I can say that for sure. Right now this little 1yr old stinker has my hairbrush, and is going around in his walker hitting everything he can reach with the brush, and he's laughing about it. His Mommy and Daddy have a birthday/block party to go to today. All I know is they better have plans on picking this child up and taking him with them. LOL. I can't even leave the room to use potty or get dressed, cause Daniel screams. Is he spoiled? He sure is, lol. I have come to the conclusion that this little stinker knows he can work Mommom, lol. Those big brown eyes of his, and brown very curly hair get him anything he wants. Right now he's trying to use the hairbrush to reach the mouse to the computer, looking up at me smiling saying this this this. It's his favorite word, lol. I fed him already this morning, big bowl of his baby cereal, and a jar of applesauce with plums. In about 15 minutes it'll be diaper change, warm bottle and he'll lay down for a mid morning nap. Maybe then I can get dressed, and have some breakfast myself. Oh, well guess I will go now. Gonna try to put this little man down for a nap. Watch him go right to sleep, now that I am awake, lol. Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 





6 comments:

  1. You little smiley is how I am feeling. Your evening and morning sound kind of rough. My daughter slept over at her friends house and at 2:30 the phone rings and I don't get to it in time so I have to go downstairs and listen to the answering machine. It is my daughter saying she doesn't feel good. I call back and tell her that her dad is coming to get her. I didn't fall back asleep until 5 am and got up at 8 am. I just had 2 cups of coffee and thinking of maybe making another pot. My daughter just woke up and wants to go shopping. I told her it is almost 90 degrees already and the dew point is at 70. I can't stand humdity. Ok, sorry I am rambling. That is what my journal is for. LOL You try to have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a night you had ~ I am not surprised you are exhausted ~ bet you are looking forward to having an early night ~ to catch up on your sleep lol ~ I am sure he has worked out that he can work Mommom to do whatever he wants you to do lol ~ Have a lovely rest of this long weekend ~ Ally

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man sounds like my kids when they where little every 2 hours lol try and go to bed early:)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the joys of babies! LOL Don't worry sis, soon he'll be riding a skateboard down your driveway! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a night you had.  It reminded me of my days taking care of my own baby.  I'd forgotten how tiring it was!  Hope you get to bed early tonight and do manage to sleep well.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep what a night. I swear it doesn't matter what time those kids get to sleep, they are always up at the same time. I remember those nights. Hope you get to sleep and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete