Wednesday, May 31, 2006

JEEEEZ

 NurseWhat is with today? All day things have been going wrong! The hubby called me a bit ago, he's had an accident and he's on his way to hospital. Electric cutout knife slipped and he cut the top of his finger off, it's just hanging there. He's in his work van and driving himself to the hospital. Good thing I got no teeth or I'd really be biting my nails, lol.  All day everytime my cellphone rings, someone is calling on the house phone too, at the same time. So, I got 2 phones in hand up at ears talking to both parties. And it never fails that when I'm in using the potty, there goes the phone. It has gotten to the point where I take my cell and the cordless phone with me in there, lol. Pretty bad huh? I sit down to dinner, there goes the phone/phones. Now, I don't know how many times I've said this to people, but if I don't answer the phone by the fourth ring, then I'm either real busy, sleeping or eatting or in shower or not home. But noooooooooooo, they ring the phone and ring and ring. Can't they count? The other day I'm on my cell, house phone rings, then doorbell rings, my god, I need another me, lol. Do they miss my voice so much that they constantly have to call. My daughter Emma calls me about 20 times a day, and she only lives down the street. She says she does it so she can make sure I'm ok. She knows about my vision black outs and says she worries about me. Ok, I can understand that, but 20 calls a day? She tells me why don't you take a nap when Rebecca is napping, hahahaha. I told her that would be lovely, but I'd get woken up a dozen times by ringing phones and doorbells, lol. Needless to say, I'm very nervous right now. I wish I was able to walk down to the hospital, but with my breathing problem due to the radiation and hip problem, I'd never make the 7 block walk. Plus it's so hot out there.

Well, Mommom I and I did a chore this morning. We went out back and crushed all the cans. It took us about an hour. There was so many of them. Jim and Joe save their cans, and when they get alot they go cash them in. The money goes in a gas fund for when they go out on the boat. Mommom and I ordered steak sandwiches for lunch. Boy was that hard to eat with no teeth, lol. But I managedand yes I ate the whole thing, lol. I had them put vinegar and oil on my sandwich, it makes the bread softer to bite and chew. Rebecca wanted hotdogs with mustard and some sliced tomato with salt and pepper. She is such a veggie lover. And I'm glad too. I've never had a problem getting her to eat veggies or fruit. Since she's had all her dental work done she won't eat candy as much. She said the dentist told her it was'nt healthy. So now she'll ask me, if the food I gave her is healthy before she'll eat it. She asks if it has calcium in it, cause she needs calcium so her teeth will stay pretty. She is just too much at times. Her favorite snacks at night are celery and carrot sticks with a ranch dip or apple slices with peanut butter to dip them in. Or her famous cheese and crackers. And she'll only drink apple juice or SunnyD with her snacks. She's picky, lol. But I'm happy she eats the way she does. Look at me I am rambling on and on. I guess I'm just nervous and worried about my hubby. His job scares me sometimes. He carries huge windshields by himself and installs them. God forbid he ever slipped and one fell on him. You would'nt think a windshield would be so heavy, but it is. I know, I've helped him before set one in a van. Windy days really make it hard and winter snow and ice is worse. If only Ed McMahon would deliver me my 10,000,000 check, jim could retire and build computers like he wants too and is good at. He built ours. Ok, so I won't hold my breath waiting for that van and people with balloons holding that giant check made out to me, lol. I'd have my house built, and oh yea Susie, my dream house will have Gargoyles on each side of the porch also. I love Gargoyles. I'd have a gazebo also, but mine in my dream is white, wooden, with green ivy growing around the rails and tiny white lights strung up, and a complete set of white wicker furniture with multi blue cushions.

Ok, I better sign off. I guess I'm gonna try to do some work on the book I'm writing. Maybe sometime I'll tell you all about it in my journal. I am on chapter 8 now, been working on it for over a year now. Take care all, have a great day. I'll let you know about the hubby and is dangling finger, ewwwwwww.   Whoa major dizzy spell right now. Can't understand where they come from, nothing showed up in scans. Ok, it passed, whew. Maybe it's stress or the fact I'm tired, who knows.





8 comments:

  1. I sure hope your husbands okay.  The phone or doorbell always rings when I'm in the bathroom.
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your hubby is ok.  Maybe they'll be able to sew it back on.  Never know. It's amazing what they can do nowadays.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope your hubby is ok, I'm sure he will be. I think that's great that your daughter eats healthy. My two girls eat really healthy unlike mom. Even my son stopped eating junk food.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I hope Jim is ok!! Keep me posted sis.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope your husband is ok:) keep me informed please

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your husband is okay! I wanna hear about your book... what kind is it? Take care and let us know how you DH is okay. Don't get to upset with your DD1 she just loves you and worries... I wish I had somebody calling me 20 times a day. Take care, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your hubby is okay! I think it is lovely that your daughter rings you so much ~ she just loves you and worries about you :o) ~ love the sound of your dream home ~ you never know you may one day get that cheque ~ Ally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope your hubby is ok.

    ReplyDelete