Thursday, May 25, 2006

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 The results are in and................. NO CANCER WAS FOUND!!!!!! I am so very happy. What a relief it was to hear that news. I always get so scared when waiting for results of my tests. I called my daughter Emma and told her. She was so happy, she said my mommy is all better, yeaaaaaaaaa. I love that girl. My doctor said keep doing what I'm doing, which is taking it one day at a time, eatting healthy, take my vitamins, walk when I feel up to it, which I did this morning, I took a 2 block walk with Rebecca and Mommom I. And he'll see me on July 24th. Your suppose to cry when you get bad news, but silly me, I cried hearing the good news, lol. Thank you everyone for your warm thought's and caring words, and your prayer's. I am so glad I have you all as my JLand friends/family. It means alot to me knowing you all care about lil ol' me. So here's a big hug for you all (((((((((((((((((((friends))))))))))))))))))). So if you'll excuse me for a second, I'm gonna stand up now and do my happy dance, lol.

                                                           Wakka Wakka

I've tried to call the hubby to tell him, but he's not answering his cellphone. Must be busy installing someone's windshield. He'll call when he hear's his phone beeping. I know he will be glad, cause he knows how worried I have been. He kept telling me, don't worry hun, your just fine, guess I'd better listen to him more often, lol. Well, on certain issues that is, lol. I have already told him that when he is able to fit in my pants, then he can be the boss, heehee.    Purple Smiles 

Guess,I'd better email my MIL and let her know the good news, otherwise I'll get a phone call saying, And you did'nt call me or write, ya just let me sit here and worry, lol. Don't wanna make her mad. So, again thank you everyone, and HAVE A GREAT DAY, MUAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! 





10 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!!
    Missie

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPPPEEEEE!!! thats great! go out to a I hop {my fav} and eat it up! I am happy for you!
    patty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy I am so happy to hear the good news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAHOO!!!  Wonderful news!!  CONGRATS!!  I'm happy to hear that!                   Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy you will be just the same come next check up ~ lol ~ I think we are all like that ~ So Happy about your news ~ Ally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo Congrats:)

    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. i am so darn happy for you!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs,lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. yea so happy for you.  

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT NEWS... for you and your family. Take care, Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY sis!!! I am SOOO glad to hear this news, I was very worried!! Woo Hoo!!!! (doing happy dance with you!) :-)

    ReplyDelete